Tuesday 29 August 2023

I Submit

Another story went in at the weekend. It felt good to be back on the wagon after a messy summer.
I did submit stories over the holidays. I just didn't seem to have the time to talk about it. My job gets busy in the summertime and I do have to put a lot of fun things on the back burner. 
Things are finally starting to quiet down, including the stressy buzz in my head. 
Unfortunately, the competitions I have been entering have strict "no publishing" rules, so I have nothing creative to share this month. I can tell you that the last competition I entered wanted me to write a drama with a character craving something and featuring a dumb waiter.
I got a story written and submitted. I think it's ok? But the chargers are not likeable. We'll see how the judges receive it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment